Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Supper and Standing

Little boys confuse me. Okay maybe boys in general confuse me - but that is not the point tonight. We have pub tables that we eat at, so we have stools at all our tables in the house (except for the card table). Every night you can bet that we can't make it through a meal without Drew standing up on his stool and spinning around. I knew this happens and we always tell him to sit down. I think that he has only fallen once, but still didn't learn the lesson.

The last few nights I have been watching more carefully. So far he can't do it. The last two nights it has been towards the end, but it never fails - he stands. Why? Why? Why?

I don't get boys.

Another topic is why it also never fails that he has to go to the bathroom - always #2 during supper...

4 comments:

Annika said...

Happens every night at our house too! Let me know if you find a cure!
Annika

Andrea G. said...

Crack me up! David always has to go to the bathroom too! I don't think he has ever sat for more than 10 minutes for dinner EVER!

Sarah said...

Hehe! So true!!

Jonah is 11 now, and I make him wait. Mean Mommy.

David and Marianne said...

I am constantly on Zachary's case about standing up on his chair... his excuse, "but MOM, it's soooooo hard to remember!" Poor little thing, he must have inherited his daddy's memory : )