Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday

For a few months I can harass Jason for being another year older than me. Today he turns 33! I could say all the wonderful stuff about him that would make everyone gag. We know he has a servant heart. He is a hard worker and trust worthy friend. He loves his family more than anything - except God. I could say I am look forward to the next 33 years, but I would rather say that I am looking forward to the next 100 years!

Tana is now our earlier riser (gooness what were we thinking we were finally getting to sleep in again!). She greeted him this morning with some smiles....

After a scared frown - I think she saw his hair!

3 comments:

Latcham said...

she's looking at you thought not jason...hmm who's scary now? lol Happy BDAY JASON!!! my card is in the mail and it's the BEST ever for sure!

Carrie Sterner said...

That last face is a keeper...too funny!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jason .... tried reaching you but now we know where you were ... lucky Tana!

Have a great year!

love,

The Desert Rats in Arizona