Saturday, June 6, 2009

Last Day

I haven't felt so giddy to be done with school. I am so excited to be at home and hang out with my kids doing fun things. I am looking forward to swimming, Wednesday Kids' Days at church, walks, bike rides, t-ball, lunches with Daddy, hanging out with friends. I know that Ally was a little sad that she will be leaving all of her friends for a new school next year, but she is excited that there will be some familiar faces to greet her. I am also excited that it is possible that Drew will have Ally's preschool teacher and kindergarten teacher in the future. Both teachers were so special and made huge impacts on Ally.

I finished up at school before lunch on Friday! Our middle school is moving to a "new" building to us next fall. It is only about 10 minutes from our house. Packing all the boxes was quite the chore - there were 41 boxes plus about 30 random furniture things. The girls headed out to lunch and enjoyed adult conversation.

I picked up the kids from their favorite babysitter - Hannah's house. I asked on the way home what their favorite part was, in unison they both said EVERYTHING. Thank you Hannah (and the rest of the Sterner fam) for playing with my kiddos.

No comments: