Sunday, June 28, 2009

Packed for Camp

My baby girl (okay Ally isn't a baby anymore, but wow has 6 years FLOWN by fast) is packed for camp. We had to talk about everything in the suitcase and several situations - like there are underware in there and you HAVE to change them. Here is your hairbrush - have your counselor help you with your hair. I wonder what she will look like when we pick her up on Wednesday night. I will take a picture.

She is headed to East Iowa Bible Camp. She will have fun. She will meet friends that she will have forever. I wish I could list all of my great friends from camp. Ahh why should I list them - many are on my friend's blog list. I can't wait to see the friends that Ally makes from camp. Those are my friends that are still around - not my high school classmates.

Pray that God will work in her heart and teach her more. I pray that she will become a woman who fears and loves God with all of her heart. I pray that she will be greatly used by Him.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY!! Can't wait to have her here! We will take great care of her.... Promise!
Sarah
Your friend from many years ago at camp.:)

Elly said...

Hurrah for Ally! She will have a wonderful time and come home with lots of new friends!