Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sweet Face

My little twinkle toes has a cold. I think she is on the mend, but her little cough sounds so awful sometimes. She is a growing though. When we headed to the doctor to make sure that the cold hadn't spread into her lungs, she weighed in at a whomping 14 lbs 4 oz. She isn't a chunker since she has some good length on her.

This week she is started to discover her hands and feet. She isn't playing with them, but I have caught her a couple times staring at them. She has figured out toys on her bouncy seat or playyard. She enjoys watching them. She also has gained a new friend in a pink fuzzy blankie.

Here I think she is staring down the butterfly hoping he won't attack. Or maybe she is staring him down to pounce on him at just the right moment.

She is a really good baby if she takes her naps and stays on her schedule. She still hates her carseat and cried all the way to Rachel's house last weekend. It makes for a LONG ride (in the truck) for all. Ally & Drew have just resorted to yelling over her. Thus Jason and I had headaches.

4 comments:

Carrie Sterner said...

Cute picture of sweet cheeks. I'll hopefully get the ones here sent over to you soon!

codi said...

I love her smile in that first picture. She is adorable, as are your other two!

amy said...

love the top picture!!!

Jack and Sheryl said...

That picture of her smiling is absolutely stinking cute! I love babies...mine is a cuddler. Is Tana a cuddler?