Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Meet Sienna

One of my favorite girl's names is Sienna. I have tried and tried to get Jason to let me name one of my girls - Sienna, but I have obviously failed. He told me on girl #4 I could. I don't think I will make it to girl #4. So I guess I have to name my new van Sienna.

We traded in the Kia for something HOPEFULLY much more reliable. So far - it hasn't been true. We got this 2006 Toyota Sienna is Moline. It is has the essentials for us (DVD player, power doors, moveable seats etc) and some more - leather, sun roof etc.

On our way home something happened and tada - we have a flat time. I was driving and don't remember anything on the road. Jason said that it was the easiest flat tire he has ever had to change. I hope I don't ever have to try it myself!

No comments: