Monday, June 22, 2009

Sleep Walking

We heard some noise tonight as we were sitting in the office. Sometimes we hear Ally get up and head to the bathroom for a drink. We have a guest staying with us and at first I thought he was coming up for something.

Finally we heard a squeak - litterally. I walked out to see Drew standing at the banister. All he would do was squeak. Finally he came down the stairs and gave me a hug and said that he loved me. Then he laid down on the steps and fell asleep. As any good mom would do - I grabbed the camera to take a picture for the blog. Then gave him a hug as Jason took him back up for bed.

Don't think he was conscience and probably doesn't remember the sweet lovin.

2 comments:

amy said...

that is HILARIOUS!!!!!! poor Drewey! so funny that he laid on the steps like that.

Kim Harms said...

Funny! Carter's been waking up and saying strange things at night that he doesn't remember saying the next day. Last night he woke up and told me he wanted to take a nap. I told him that was a very good idea.