Thursday, July 27, 2006

My Cousins are So Cool!

The kids and I headed out to visit Nathan, Karie and the girls today. We were hoping the trip would get changed to a babysitting trip with Karie heading to the hospital, but it seems that baby Shiloh is content inside her mommy's tummy. I might not come out either if I new what was out there. When we went a couple weeks ago it looked like rain, but we lucked out and got to go swimming, but we weren't so lucky this time.

We went to Riverside Park for the afternoon which had the BIGGEST wooden maze place set that I had ever seen. It sprinkled for awhile. When the heavier rain came, we (Nate, Karie, MaKenna and I) went inside a shelter to wait it out. The other crazies decided to throw rocks in the stream in the rain. Oh well water will dry.

MaKenna is so cute and loves to dance around. Drew and her weren't happy with having to share very much.


Do you see that baby that refuses to come out??? Let's pray for a surprise boy. I have yet to see an ultra sound wrong, but supposedly it happens. Five girlies is too much! Nathan needs a little man to help with manly chores.

Mom - that boy is here again and won't let me go up!


It was sprinkling when we got the the park. Taylar and Aubree were showing me all of their talents?


And here they slip and fall together!


Show off!


Show off number 2!


Drew discovered that some of the pants that mom puts on him can come off easily. He had already took off his shirt because we were going "swimmy." Taylar and Drew were playing tickling. Taylar is great with all the little kids!


Kylie (5) was hard to get a picture of today. I snapped this with my cell phone which means a poor quality picture. She said her tummy hurt. Ally and her had fun playing in the maze. Their giggles were precious!


MaKenna is the only one that doesn't look like Karie. She loved to smile for me!

No comments: