Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Breakfast Favorite

Our kids are funny little creatures. I know that their daddy likes sausage and know that they have gained a likin' for it. Jason isn't a big fan of sharing his favorites! Well for breakfast I asked them what they wanted. Cereal was the overwhelming respons: Drew and his chocolate and Ally the marshmellow Car's (Drew likes the box though).


For some variety, I saw the little smokies in the fridge and asked if anyone wanted a few. Cheers erupted from my counter. Those two little creatures ate a package of smokies in TWO days!!!! "Mo mokies mommy," Drew would reply after shoving the last one in his mouth.
It might not be the healthiest breakfast, but my critters need some fat on their bones to keep them warm in the upcoming weeks - if we get any winter!

2 comments:

AKA said...

"Mo Mokies Mommy" made me laugh out loud! That's hilarious!

amy said...

DISGUSTING breakfast brenda! but, i should expect it from the one who gives her daughter Ranch dressing to eat with her CINNAMON ROLLS! :0)