Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Reading Like Angels!

Grandma Rhonda always tells me to get two of everything so they don't fight. Well most of the time I disagree and want them to "play" together without arguing - which rarely happens! Grandma Rhonda did get them EACH a Disney sticker book for Christmas which they have played with for hours. They each have their name on their book - and Ally lets us know when Drew has her book!


Our kids have always been good readers. Jason (I don't like to read) reads every night before bed to them. Ally brought him the Chronicles of Narnia one night and insisted - I think she got bored after the first page!

I remembered this picture from February 19, 2005!!! Drew was almost 4 months old and Ally was 23 months. Precious! I wish you could see Ally's pigtails that were only 4 inches long compared to the foot of hair she has now!

1 comment:

amy said...

i totally remember that picture. that is too funny.