Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Smith Christmas

Well this is gonna be a big post. I had it almost done last night until the internet world FROZE and I lost it - so here goes for a second try. I found a website called PictureTrail that helped me make the slide show. I thought it was really cute and didn't make the blog seem so big!

Smith Christmas is big. Noone wants to invite all 52 of us into their house. We joined up at the Ahren's center in Grinnell for some food - okay A LOT of food, laughs and catching up. There are kids running everywhere between the basketball court and the tumbling mats. My kids were in heaven with so many playmates! As Amy said - I like this you just have to make sure that they aren't the ones crying

The place was filled with blond girls everywhere!!! We will start with the cutest two - Ally and Rachel.


Cool Slideshows

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the slide show! Very cool!