Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Grandpa Charlie's New Toy!



I don't know how many times Chris asked for a four-wheeler growing up. My mom's response was always - over my dead body. Well my mom isn't dead, but she finally gave in after we all left. Go figure - she did the same thing with the cable tv.


I rode once with Jason but the cows were out so I didn't get to go by myself. I am a chicken of the silly thing doing a wheely because I started to fast. Ally thought it was super cool and loves to ride it. Drew didn't get a ride that day, but went to grandma's on 1/1 and rode it with Rachel. I am sure that he will drag us out there every time we visit!


1 comment:

amy said...

that is AWESOME!! i would be riding that thing all the time.... to get around the farm, to get away from the kids (in a hurry).... for all kinds of reasons!