Monday, January 22, 2007

Snow Snow Snow...

We have finally started getting some snow. We had our first good snowfall last Sunday. We went to my parents for the evening not thinking that 2-4 inches would be a big deal - Iowa road crews are usually great. Well I guess not so much on a Sunday night before MLK day. It was a little treachorous coming home with wipers that kept freezing over.

We did have some fun at Grandma Rhonda's on the 4-wheeler. I got my first solo ride.

On Monday we came home early to play. We bundled everyone up in their hats, mittens, snowpants, coats to head out to sled. Jason and I had way to high of expectations. Drew could barely walk and just wanted to pull his sled or push the snow shovel. Ally was hesitant to go down a hill and for good reason. She has little balance and fell off and was covered in snow on her first and only trip down the slope.

We have continued to get more snow and their activity outside is getting slightly more adventurous, but pretty boring in my opinion.

No comments: