Friday, January 12, 2007

Doing my Homework - Ally

Jason has been gone all week partying in Warrens, WI. Every time he leaves, someone gets really sick. Ally has had a 101 temp since Wednesday afternoon, but nothing else except a cough that is mostly gone. So I stayed home again today. By morning her temp finally broke, but I called in last night.

We are at home playing and doing lots of coloring. She is really good at writting her own name. She was coloring a picture for Trip and I asked her if she wanted to put his name on it and send it to him - yes Amy I am sure you are excited about some art work for your fridge!

I wrote it out for her on a paper and we have been practicing the letters in his name and everyone elses! She really likes to spell "Amy" because it has MY letters in it.

We are stuggling with the "k" in Chuck though.

There are lots of smiley faces! (u).

1 comment:

amy said...

awwww!!! THANKS ALLY! Can't wait to see them in person!

she did a really good job writing. i am impressed!