Monday, April 30, 2007

Beautiful Day!

Today is beeeee - youuuuu- tiiii - ful!!! The sun is shining and supposedly is it suppose to be in the upper eighties today! There is a girls' track meet this afternoon which will be fun to work at.

I have been reminded by my good friend Kristy on the power of prayer. A few months ago I was reading in a book by Beth Moore about having faith - Not just faith in the big things like God healing my dear friends little girl with cancer or that God would be near in circumstances that we don't understand. I was reminded that I need to have faith in the small things that God cares about every little thing. If he can heal the cancer or the broken leg - could he possibly heal my cold? Do I believe or ask him to?

Ally was coughing frantically all day yesterday and was running a low grade fever. As she laid in bed I prayed that he would heal her. Not gradually but over night. Well this morning she had a cough and I said - God I believe. She still has a runny nose but 2 coughs later and haven't heard any since. I am going to believe and pray that God will heal BOTH of my kids' spring colds. Please pray and believe with me that our big God is in control of the BIG and SMALL things of our lives!

No comments: