Thursday, April 5, 2007

Pcitures of the Big Day

We enjoyed our little girls big day with lots of fun and cupcakes - it seems to be the cake of choice of a lot of people!!! We went to the park to play. I am glad it was nice last week. This week is SOOOO cold. I am glad that I didn't put the winter coats away. We ate at Culvers and Ally ate ALL of her food - man her appetite is growing so much which is amazing that she still only weighs about 32 pounds. Her stupid pants that I bought at Christmas are too short again though but the waist is still drawn all the way.

Jason is amazingly cool.

Finally a good picture of my children!

She made a good wish she said - I think (I know) she wants a sister, but she isn't getting it for awhile and this is not announcement!

Yes we both look gross but we had fun taking the picture.

We had lots of fun with presents - but Drew doesn't understand why she got all the presents. We did wrap something small for him to open. Believe it or not her favorite present I think is her VERY OWN glue stick to glue daddy's w-2 together after she cut it with her VERY OWN sissors.

2 comments:

amy said...

can't believe how big she is getting! sorry we didn't call her on her birthday. i had every intention of doing so, but completely forgot that day.

hope you guys had a fun celebration!

Michelle Ross said...

She is getting so big! And so CUTE!