Monday, April 9, 2007

Really Potty Training?

Well we have been slowly letting Drew get interested in the potty - but really aren't diapers easier? I don't have to ask or remind him to go! Today I got to Pre-School and Amanda - who works really hard with my monster - said that he needed diapers but she would like pull-ups. HUH?!?! She said that he tells her when he has to go and does but can't get his diaper off. They have been using extra pull-up that they have there on him.

Man - I hate reminding myself to ask him and being consistent, but just think of the money that we get to save. I can't imagine no diapers - WOW over 4 years of diapers. I guess here come the Diego pull-ups and soon the undies. I need practice in that area, Jason says that I can't call them panties anymore, HE IS A BOY!!

I know that some of you are praying for this day, but that means my baby is gone - Do I need another???? Not yet!

No comments: