Friday, April 13, 2007

Prayers

Yesterday we got some news that was very sad for the Willis family. Jason's cousin in South Carolina has 2 kids both slightly younger than each of Drew and Ally. Winston (almost 2) was taken to the hospital last week after he started to lose balance. They found a tumor at the base of his brain. They operated, but the swelling in the brain was too much and this little boy went to meet his maker. I sit hear with tears in my eyes thinking about my little guys and not knowing how I would get up each morning knowing that I wouldn't get the snotty kisses and big hugs.

Please pray for Laura and Jeff and their 4 year old daughter Maggie. Laura is also pregnant and due in June. Pray for all the families and friends that love Winston so much.

I do know that we serve an awesome God. I know that HE is greater than any sickness. He is my Savior, Healer, and Comforter.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh Brenda. I am so sorry! That touches so close to home for me! I will be praying for your family! I just can't believe it! My heart aches. I feel guilty for having 5 healthy kids. Oh my.