Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Little Prayers

Please note: We are not having a baby - we are not pregnant - our little girl has a prayer that God is saying WAIT!!!!

Prayer at supper tonight made me break out laughing....

Ally:
Thank you god for me to get a hair cut like Drew and Daddy.
Thank you for me to have a baby sister because sisters are really fun.
Thank you for this LOVELY food. (Side note for Scoggins: Lovely food was MEATLOAF in which both of my kids ate 2 helpings)
Amen


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Well the conversation continues later on during supper.
Ally said: When the baby is sleeping in her bed all by herself and cries, I will get up and give her binky to her. (Jason is interested.)
Jason: Can you give it a bottle too?
Ally: I can do it all by myself.
Jason: Will you change its diaper?
Ally: nooooo I can't do that until I am 10 years old. (Jason not so interested anymore.)

I guess we will be waiting awhile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

She is precious! Come on Brenda...we all could use more girls! (says the crazy woman with 4 emotional girls) Good luck with that!
Sarah Berb