Thursday, April 5, 2007

Thailand


Yesterday a teacher and I that had been to Thailand gave a presentation to our social st. kids studying Southeast Asia. It was really fun and the kids enjoyed learning about somewhere else. I love showing the kids a different side of me other than the ucky math teacher. Sometimes they can't believe that teachers have a life outside of school - or at least that is how they act when they see us in Wal-Mart shopping.

Hopefully in a few weeks I can share about our adventure to Istanbul!

(Steph this is for you a great reminder of lovely squatty potties!)

1 comment:

Michelle Ross said...

How hilarious about the squatty potties! Megan didn't mention them to me ;) I guess the Ross women take them in stride- I would have told everyone about them first thing!