Monday, March 24, 2008

Church Clothes

For some reason we all (meaning everyone in the US) feels that we must wear our Sunday best and take pictures after church or before if you have alotted enough time!

We had many bribes going for Drew to take a good picture on Sunday - none of which I think that we would have followed through with though!

Here are three in at least time order of taking the pictures. We finally got a good one after many threats - I mean bribes!

This is his first growl that came upon him as I decided to snap the picture.

Here he is again trying to wink and see if it will work again with mom.

And finally a good one - we ended on it!

I hope that your Easter was memorable. Reflecting on what Jesus did for us baffles my mind. Drew has been pretty clueless still. The other night we were talking about the SS story. He remembered that Jesus died. I asked him why he did and got a blank stare. I said something about "death" and Drew looked at me and started giggling - that's a funny word. I asked him what he died on and Drew couldn't remember, but said he died like this as he flung out his arms to show me nearly missing my nose. I pray that he will understand the magnitude someday!

Ally on the otherhand has been pretty amazing. I don't think that she understands all of salvation, but does know that she has to ask Jesus to forgive her sins. Mommy - I did that one night remember. Yes Ally I do - faith of a child is amazing. So Jesus forgives all my mean words to Drew. Yes Ally, but he doesn't want us to try to do more mean words! Someday she will get it. Planting seeds and praying for her is my greatest joy.

No comments: