Sunday, March 2, 2008

Showers of Blessings

Rachel had her last bridal shower last weekend. Her registries are pretty much gone which is what every bride wants but the poor guests have trouble picking something good. Money works though!

Ally had more fun with all the bows on her head. It was frequently heard throughout the morning - Grandma take a picture of this! Grandma Rhonda got ANOTHER new camera. I think her collection is up to at least 4. I guess we got to get some good ones of the wedding!

Jason and Drew were hanging out at the farm with Grandpa. They help get Rachel's washer and dryer ready to go to their house. We did finally get to see Chad and Rachel's house. I wish that I could have seen it before to realize how beautiful it really is. Chad and his Dad have really done a nice job! I bet they will be glad when it is over.

No comments: