Thursday, March 27, 2008

Finishing Up the Eggs

We finished up the eggs before Easter. You'd think that being on Spring break that I would have had plenty of time to post these pictures, but I always found other things to do!

It was fairly uneventful. Luckily I had 2 egg dippers so that they each had their own. Otherwise I can imagine the fights and the dye spilled all over my counter. Drew wasn't entertained by this activity for too long. They both struggled with wanting to leave the eggs in too long. They looked really cool when you left them in for several minutes.

Jason and I tried to get a couple "tied" dyed ones, but they didn't turn out so well. One good thing about the blowed eggs - We can keep them for next year. Actually I never put Drew's school hard boiled one in the fridge and I think that it will harden and never smell. That is how they do it in Amana. (See video on Break Out Day).

No comments: