Sunday, March 2, 2008

Soup or Dessert?

This was suppose to be written by Jason a week ago, but I guess he forgot. Jason had been promising Ally that she could do her "projects" but we kept putting her off trying to figure out what she really meant. I was helping her at first but was so frustrated that I switched Jason for the puzzle doing with Drew. She was making a dessert. She wanted to put all of my good food - meaning that I could still serve it to my family in the soup. Which in my opinion was NEVER meant for any breathing creature - even cats and dogs!
Jason played along with her and they made this lovely creation. Everything that you can think of it in it - along with the cheyanne pepper, cinnamon and garlic salt. They did put it in bowls and take a bit - or at least Ally did. I think that Jason pretended - chicken. She decided that it didn't taste good - she said that it tasted like a tree trunk and didn't want any more. BUT STILL offered me a bowl and saved it in the fridge until I could throw it away when she wasn't looking.

1 comment:

amy said...

that is foul!! if trip ever does agree to marry ally, she is going to have to take some cooking classes first!! :0)