Monday, March 10, 2008

Good Night Ally

I know that I have been a BAD blogger recently. I really have no excuses because I know that my kids say funny things ALL the time. I just am too tired to remember them and to type them in. I almost forgot to post tonight! I also have some great pictures from this weekend, but I would like to get my mom's picts because they are SO much better. I am assuming that Rachel and Chad are enjoying themselves in Nashville.

I was putting Ally to bed tonight and doing our typical routine. It was my night to sing to Ally. I gave Drew his many hugs and kisses - fighting for one on the lips.

Drew - My teacher says that we don't kiss people on the lips.
Mommy - Oh yes you do - you better kiss your Mommy!

I got into Ally's room and laid down with her - hoping to keep my eyes open. I asked her what she wanted me to sing.

Ally - You pick.
Mommy - No what do you want me to sing.
Ally - I am just going to say "Home on the Range" (daddy's new found favorite) and you won't sing it. So pick.
Mommy - Okay you're right. First one I picked she did turn down and the second too I think. Good grief!

No comments: