Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dance With Me

So, last night after work I went over to Wal-Mart and got the kids from Brenda so she could get groceries and pick up a couple of odds and ends. We stopped at Menards and they were actually pretty well behaved.

On the way home, I had the radio on in the truck and wasn't thinking much about it until I heard Drew say from the back seat 'Come on everybody, dance with me.' This didn't really phase me or strike me as odd since I have trained the kids well to dance and groove in their seats when a good song comes on.

I listened to the music for a second and he was right, it was a good song. But before I could dance along with him, I heard him say again from the back seat 'Come on everybody, dance with me' followed immediately by, 'Don't make me dance alone.' WHAT!?! Where did he get that from?

So anyway, Ally and I humored him and danced along. When the song was over, he wanted me to play it again. Doesn't work too well when you're listening to the radio.

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: