Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Easy Bake

Thank you Allison and Jared for our new Easy Bake Oven. We have made two vanilla cakes and a chocolate cake. I have never made anything that only ingredient is 1 1/2 tsp of water. She has thoroughly enjoyed it and it isn't as bad as I thought!

We had a guy come out and clean our furnace and when he saw us - he couldn't believe that they stilled made those. He said that his daughter had one.

Anyone know what cooks the cake that doesn't taste too bad? A 100 watt light bulb.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had an Easy Bake Oven. I LOVED it. The pizza was excellent as was the chocolate cake. Wish I still had that thing.
Lori Mullikin

jared said...

Glad Ally is enjoying her oven! Tell her we expect some yummy treats the next time we visit.

amy said...

i had an Easy Bake oven when i was young, too!! i can't believe they are still making them either!