Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Family Christmas

We like to spread Christmas out a little. We let our kids open our presents on Sunday night. Jason's taste buds kept reminding me that I had said that I was going to make a prime rib. We had been doing research on how to make the BEST one. It wasn't quite perfect, but we will keep practicing. It was the most expensive piece of meat that I had ever bought - 5 lbs for $40+. Let us know when you want to come for come good beef! My parents and sister came to join us for supper - who can pass up prime rib?


The kids were thrilled with joy as they opened their treassures. Lots of clothes, movies, craft stuff, games and the hit pressent - the scooter. I thought Jason was insane for thinking they would like this. We struggle with our little chickens riding their bikes sometimes - let alone a scooter. They LOVE them and ride around the circle on the wood floors. Now we just have to train them to put them away so that we don't trip over them!

The "let-down" present were some walkie talkies that didn't work at all. I have already taken the silly things back. Oh well they have PLENTY to play with.

Ally told me the other day that we should get rid of the old toys to make room for the new ones. I wished I could have gotten that done before Christmas. Pretty soon we will need to get back out a third persons toys to add to the mess!

No comments: