Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa's Elves

Hannah was babysitting our kids so that Jason and I could get some Christmas shopping done and have dinner with another couple. We had forgot how fun it was to eat with someone WITHOUT your children. I barely remember those days - how about you Scoggins?

When I was taking her home she was telling about a converstation with Ally which is ALWAYS amusing. They were talking about what Santa was bringing them. Ally said that last year Santa brought her underware - and yes he is this year also. She wondered how the elves made those. If she were an elf, she would knit them. But she doesn't know how to knit.

Man how uncomfortable would knitted undies be???? I am glad that Santa shops at Target for our underware!

4 comments:

Latcham said...

I think i must have a naughty santa he shops at victoria secret!
Oh and my tree is brown, gold and bronze.

Julie Shaw said...

BUTTONS! Really how bad are they? After Saturday's meltdown he is wearing a button shirt everyday until he can put it on without throwing a fit!! Today he put it on pretty good, but he also has not taken his coat off all day! Cracks me up! But he is wearing that shirt!

Jen said...

I remember thinking the exact same thing when we went out for dinner at Givanni's for our anniversary. I have forgoten what it is like eating dinner without tricking the other participants into eating more.

amy said...

shoot.... i seriously can't remember the last time we ate dinner with another couple sans kiddos! dang... those were the days (sorry A, D, T, & Q... it would be nice to eat & not have to monitor your progress every 10 seconds!!)