Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Santa Came...

Santa came eating all the cookies, mountain dew and bananas that we left him. The reindeer also got their snack of marshmellows and carrots. He came bringing some of our favorite toys that we asked him for. The kids THANKFULLY slept in on Christmas morning. We got home late from Christmas Eve at my parents due to an accident on the interstate - a post for the end all in itself. Aren't my kids so stinkin' cute? I love to see them so happy. I can only imagine how much joy God gets when He makes us happy. Jason spent the morning putting Drew's race track together before we had to leave. This is really cool and I recommend it also very easy to use.


On a side note: Drew loses more things - hummm I can hear Jason going - just like his momma. We spent 20 minutes before heading back to Victor for the Smith Christmas looking for the boy's shoes. They were under his bed - only if the boys would have looked there first. Then we spent another 10 minutes looking for his sunglasses. What would this world be like without Moms who can find their kids' things????

No comments: