Monday, March 9, 2009

36 Weeks and Counting

Disclaimer: Jamie - you might not want to read! :)

Today was our 36 week appointment and it was good. Blood pressure - good, weight gain - good, heartbeat - good, head down - AWESEOME!!!! Size - on track for my kiddos. Dialation - 3 cm.

Now I am realistic and know that many friends have stayed this way for a really long time. Poor Kristy about dropped all three boys out. But a third of the way there is better than nothing. That means when I get to the hospital, the first third that takes FOREVER will be done.

So since my sub plans aren't done and our bags are not packed, the baby will probably come. I am slightly afraid that I will jinx us if I do either of these tasks! There is a full moon this week and you have a higher chance of our water breaking on a full moon - Drew was born on a full moon with my water breaking.

Pi day is Friday and I love this day at school. I would also like to have a couple days of relaxation during spring break next week, but God and baby will decide when they want to come.

6 comments:

jamie said...

i so checked your blog to see what was new with baby- i am happy for you friend.. happy so happy baby is DOWN! YAY!
but yes jealous! i'm thinking we'll be in at the same time..that would be fun! :)
when is the full moon again?

Brenda Rae said...

Full moon - Wednesday the 11th

Annika said...

Yeah that baby is head down. Now, please tell me, how on earth do you celebrate Pi day :)With Pie hopefully!!

Jen said...

WOOHOO!! Can't wait to hear when that baby comes! Praying for you and love you!

Latcham said...

Um i'm saying it's a GIRL on march 19th. But do go earlier i see my schedule is getting busier after the 20th. :) just kidding.

amy said...

YAY for head down baby!! the profile pic of you is crackin' me up! your belly is so far out! what's you intuition about gender of this hammie? you've had one of each... what does this one fee like?