Monday, March 16, 2009

Ally's Prediction

This morning I was relaxing in the recliner as Ally and I were talking to the baby trying to coax it out.

Ally was feeling it and said, "it is boney - it must be a boy since boys are boney." She obviously hasn't felt her butt since she is VERY boney. Then she continued to say - "oh no what are we going to do."

I think reality has sunk in that it really could be a boy.

Got any predictions for me. You see the profile picts and there is nothing different with this one from my other ones except a lot of throwing up.

I think a girl on March 24th that will weigh 8 lb 13 oz and 21.5 inches long and lots of dark hair. (probably won't get that one based on my other cousins kids, but it is worth a try - 3 out of 28 have dark hair)

Side note: I have been meaning to get this picture of Drew up for awhile. We worked on the baby's room a few weeks ago. Drew found "this" and thought it would make a good trumpet. Someday he will be grossed out by it.

3 comments:

Latcham said...

BRENDA RAE how could you let him play with that! YUCK! I know originally i said the 19th but really if you could have it the 27th that would be great too because i got something i want to get out of.

Jen said...

Bahhahah! Luv Drew's trumpet. I am laughing and grossed out. Wait til he understands what it is for!

I think boy, March 23rd.

amy said...

FOUL... that is FOUL!!! poor kid. you should save that one for when he has his first kid! but wait to break it out until after his wife has been 'milking' herself. then he will really be grossed out!.

prediction: boy... 9 lbs 9 oz... on March 21st!