Monday, August 7, 2006

Blessed!

We got to go to a friend's wedding reception on Saturday evening. Jason and I stopped at the house and I about cried - It is soooo nice. It is just what I have wanted. Yes it might be very similar to our house in STL, but I loved that house!


The windows are obviously in and Monday they should have put the shingles on. They said they will start the rough ins (electrical and plumbing stuff) later this week. Our builder didn't think the siding guy could get there til next week. It is moving fast and I can't wait!!! Our other surprise was that the basement was framed. They aren't finishing the basement, but the North Liberty code says that they must "fur" the basement which to me means insulate it. Most contractors put it without the framing, but our guy decided to frame it. This will help Jason so much in the months to come and save us money later!


Welcome to my room! I "have" kind of a picture of Drew in his room, but it wasn't good and I was trying to keep him from falling off the second floor. I will be much more comfortable with him in there once the walls are done.

No comments: