Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Stupidity!

Well let's talk about my husband right now! We went to bed at 11:30 pm. This morning he told me that he got up and shaved at 12:15 am and had the shower running. He was going to get me up when he looked at the clock and decided that 45 minutes of sleep was not sufficient. I think I would have knocked his lights out if I would have gotten up and ready.

Actually my story for this blog is a prayer request also. I was putting stuff away today in one of my upper cupboard. While getting down my flip flop got stuff in the hem of my pants and I fell. I think (HOPE) that I just rolled my ankle (it hurts on the top of my foot), but it hurts a little. I put a bag of corn on it when I got home to ice it. It feels better now.

4 comments:

AKA said...

I do the "wake up in the middle of the night / think you're ready to start the day" thing all the time! How's the foot?

Brenda Rae said...

foot doing good had to wiggle it to see if it still hurt. must be a good sign!!! It is jumping on the tramp last night and the walking differently for the last 2 days that is killing me!!

amy said...

and that is why flip flops should be illegal! first, they are obviously not safe... not while climbing on a ladder, riding a bike, or during lots of other activities. secondly, the piece that goes between your toes just hurts!

Brenda Rae said...

you are insane - wear them for a week and build up the callus (or however you spel it!)