Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Second Day Fun!

Many of you know that our kids like to throw up - especially at inappropriate times. Usually in the car while going somewhere or when it is really hot!

I was so confident that I didn't need help getting to school on Tuesday that I told Jason to go after putting my stuff in the car. I was doing great. Kids in the car on time and everyone was still sane!!! I put the garage door up, started to back up, Drew starts coughing the cheese cube that I gave him. I yell, "NO!!!" Put the van in park and run to the other side just in time to see him up chuck his entire milk glass and some reminants of last nights supper. Great.

Ally watch the movie - while Drew and I change. On the road a few minutes late with a smile on our face - Everything can't go perfect that quick into the year.

No comments: