Friday, August 18, 2006

What a Day!

Oh this day might need to be smothered with prayer and praise! Our babysitter called last night at 9:15 and said she needed to close the daycare for Friday due to too many kids sick. Huh???? What do I do at this time of night? I called all the babysitters that we had watch our kids. All busy. Aunt Rachel had to work. Grandma was one of three in the office due to a huge funeral in Brooklyn.

So what to do. Last day of teacher's mtg and I had a parent conference at 8 bells. Jason can't get behind either. Well - he went in REALLY early and my principal said I could bring them for the morning. Drew went with me and actually sat on my lap and crawled on the desk beside me during the conference - YIPPEEEE - who is this kid??? Ally watch Beauty and the Beast. Now I need to work so we will see how they do. Jason will come in a couple hours to get them and take his turn.

The trials (or what we think are trials) of the Willis family.

No comments: