Tuesday, August 29, 2006

First Day of School




Well yes it is not close to the first day of school, but I was too tired and busy to get these up last week. Everything is going great and I really like CCA! It is not much different that STL, but not so much color.

Ally loves preschool. When we ask what she did, she say, "I can't tell you. It is a secret." She is continually singing new funny songs about how to sit or clean up or whatever activity they are doing. She has so many funny quirks about her that I can't mention them all, but here are a couple of my favorites!

1. At supper one night she was tellin me (Jason was in WI) about the potato thing. They had to cover their head on the floor so that their bodies wouldn't get hurt and the potato wouldn't get them. She showed me and it looked like what I would do in a TORNADO drill. I asked the teachers the next day and they had taught the kids about the tornado drill. Phonics aren't our strong area, I guess.

2. She is also watching the Big Comfy Couch when getting to school. They do "exercise" she was a clock the other day by laying on her back and circling her legs in the air.

3. When getting to school, she told me that we didn't need to hold hands at school - where is my baby going????

4. When leaving the same day, she was in tears because she had to go tell her teacher something???? She is in love with Miss Joanna. I am so glad that she loves school because she has a long road ahead of her!!!

Drew on the other hand is not a big fan of leaving mom and sister. He asks to go back to the truck everyday. He is getting used to being at Sherry's. She is awesome and loves those guys so much. He is VERY excited to see his big sister in the car every night. I just wish they would continue that love when they got home and wouldn't fight!

No comments: