Monday, August 14, 2006

St. Louis - Home Sweet Home??

Jason and I really enjoyed the Summit retreat that we went to at Calvary this weekend. I am planning to go back next year and would encourage anyone to attend one of Willow Creeks conference if you have the chance.



We also got to enjoy the sweet fellowship of friends. Ally and Drew loved to play with the Brown kids on Thursday and Trip and Quinn (Quinn was not incredibly exciting) at Miss Chris's on Friday. We ate with Randy and the kiddos. Jason and Drew enjoyed cleaning their ears with crayons. They both loved playing with Daisy and giving her treats.



I can't believe that it has been over two months since we have lived in STL, but I miss it dearly. I miss all our friends. I keep trying to get Amy interested in East Iowa Bible Camp, but Chuck reminds me it is the wrong direction. Ahh who cares - there is plenty of room for Sharon and Becky. There are cowboys for Scott and people that can't hear for Charles! Jason just mentioned that there are a lot of Amish people that need websites!

We love all of you that read the site from Misery! Just what have you done to our poor Cardinals though????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you guys at the conference! Give the kids a hug for me. We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

It's too bad we didn't get to see you. Glad you had a nice time, though!