Monday, August 14, 2006

Feeding the Cows

When I blog - I go! Now don't just read all of these and say busy the Willis's are. It is not that difficult to comment on any of the posts. You don't have to "sign up" either!!!

I am so excited that this week we aren't going to WI and we have no evening plans or commitments that we HAVE to do. We get to work and play. This morning as we were going to our first day of school - teacher's mtgs. Ally asked if she was going to work to. Yeah - you are going to Ms. Sherry's house to play today. "No mommy, I am going to work at Ms. Sherry's house." Man what it would be like to work like that. If my nap included a two hour nap, I would be in heaven!

Jason was weeding eating the much needed disaster around our house and the kids were enjoying feeding the cows the tall weeds. The tricky part is getting it OVER the barb wire fence without getting stuck. Ally can testify that it doesn't feel good on the arm. Drew's shirt was not excited about getting hung up either.



Grandpa Charlie came over to feed the cows one last time and Aunt Rachel helped with baths and read Drew his bedtime books. She might be our hero if she can bring Chad's Ernie over tomorrow. We left Drew's in STL at Lori's house. Hope Chad will be able to sleep without him. It is so nice to be in a regular swing and to enjoy and evening with my family!

3 comments:

AKA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AKA said...

Okay, I'm responsible for the deleted comment. I tried to be sarcastic (re: your comments about no comments on your blog) and link you to a guy on ebay who is auctioning himself as "your new best friend." The link was way too long so I deleted it. But then it was just sad that it looked like there was a comment, but there really wasn't. Hence the long explanation! :)

Brenda Rae said...

I am shocked that it still showed a comment though. Thanks for the consideration though!