Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Morning

We had a wonderful Christmas full of fun, but it is hardly over. We have only opened presents and "had" Christmas with just us. This weekend is my family and extended fam and off to Willis' on New Years Day.

Santa came and ate the cookies and Mountain Dew that Ally left him. Drew thinks that he "sneaked" into our house. Christmas for Drew was filled with Cars, Cars and some more Cars. He is in little boy heaven with all of them - the lines are getting longer. (He likes to line them all up and count them.) He is also a big fan of M&Ms if you can't tell. He is our present maniac.

Ally loved all the make-up that she got. She might have more than me now, but her present from Santa was Oppsy Care Bear. She continually asked if she was being good for the last week. I wonder if I can keep this Santa thing going all year to keep her on her BEST behavior? She is a girl after her mommy's heart - we both LOVE Christmas!

We sledded in the afternoon with my mom and sister. We headed over to the farm house hills which are long. But we had some slight difficulty because the drifts were too thick and you sunk and it was too warm - snow too sticky. Did I really say that it was too warm??? It was good weather to make a snowman and have it ride on the 4-wheeler with you! I would post it but I have to wait to retrieve it from my mom's camera.

By the end of the afternoon, Drew was konked out without his daily 2 hour nap (YES 2 hours or more!!!) He got a snooze in before heading up to Grandpa Melvin's for supper.

No comments: