Monday, December 24, 2007

Starting Opening....

We had tons of present to open and if the kids had their choice, we would have opened them all in less than 5 minutes, but we spread the joy out! We started with Aunt Lou's and Grandpa John's presents. They were thrilled to open them.

But I hadn't gone through to see if any were similar so there would be no arguing over sharing. Drew wanted this cow so bad! The next night he got a pig that has been sleeping with him ever since! Thanks Lou (and Mitch and Matt) and Grandpa!

We opened one a night until they were gone which took several days. We did have to give in to opening Aunt Laura's in one night since we were running out of days. I think that Laura was thinking of Jason and I when she bought her presents. I think her philosophy was how can I return revenge on all the people that gave my kids crazy things for Christmas - oh I can take it out on my nieces and nephews.

If you can't tell - the first picture is a sliding whistle, then make-up (which she carries everywhere with her), rock painting kit, stickers (everyone like this presents - my phone has been pimped out already!) and then felt construction stuff.

Thank you so much for all the presents - our kids are blessed to have such great Great uncles and aunts!!!

1 comment:

amy said...

1st of all... dang for already having a post on Christmas Eve morning!!! secondly, dang that you have so many presents that your kids have been opening one every night for several days!

hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas! Happy Birthday Jesus!!