Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hot!

We have ugly (holiday) sweater contest at school. I didn't have any since we have "goodwilled" most of that stuff - not that I really had any to start with! But I called my mom remembering this cool sweater my dad had in the 80s. It was a bright gold (with an orange tint) and black striped Iowa sweater. He (and I) thought it was fabulous back in the day, but I thought that this would be a good day to pull it back out.

My mom also sent me home with a couple others. One I didn't think was hideous, but not willing to wear in public and this beauty that Jason is sporting. This cardigan was wore to many church services and school programs like I think last year. My dad looked great. I am trying to dare Jason to wear it to work on Friday, but he isn't taking the great payback for doing it. He wore it all evening - I think he love it!

No comments: