Thursday, December 6, 2007

For You Mariah (and Caitlin)

Every Thursday I talk with Mariah and Caitlin about who is getting kicked off Survivor. We DVR it every week so I have no clue yet who gets kicked off. With it being a crazy day, I didn't get to make a full debate with Mariah - sorry girl!

So my prediction....I am assuming that Amanda is going switch sides and try to join with Phy-Gee and Eric leaving the allians of Denise, Todd and skinny girl. From the previews I have read and watched that Denise gets reward and doesn't take phy-gee. Who gets kicked off - I am not sure, but I think it will be either Todd or Phy-Gee. I think that Denise will stay with her original alliance making Phy-Gee gone - which is exactly what Mariah said.

What I would like to happen - Eric joins Denise Todd and skinny girl and kicks off Amanda. She is really the brains behind the operations and is the sneaky one - blind side her!!!!

No comments: