Thursday, January 10, 2008

20 hours Left

I am starting the countdown until Jason comes home. Really it hasn't been bad at all and we have been free from trouble - knock on wood! I know that he misses us more than the kids seem to miss him. I can't wait for a squeeze, but I don't think/know that Ally and Drew don't understand how long he's been gone. Drew asked this morning if Daddy could get him dressed. Ally told him that Daddy was in Wisconsin at meetings.

Tonight we returned some Christmas stuff and ate at Culvers. We got a surprise snow "storm". I don't classify it as a real storm, but it did make coming home from school on the slow side!

I had big plans tonight of having the kids sing their night night songs to Daddy on cmaera, but we were going potty and heading to bed when I remembered again. My best judgement said to just keep moving towards the goal due to the yawns of Thing 1 and Thing 2. I am going to go and sit and enjoy some tv as I await my good night phone call! Hope he is not too late - he is probably singing his favorite songs since he is required to karoke to eat supper!

No comments: