Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Presto!

We gave probably one of the best presents to Grandpa Melvin this year. It was a Presto Mailbox. He obviously doesn't have a computer and said a few months ago that he wishes 15 years ago when they started getting big that he would have learned to use it, but he thought it was a fad. Humm some fad.

We send him messages and they print off in his printer 3 times a day. He looks forward to getting mail. I know that for him to get a message from us or any other family or friend it makes his day. He told my mom he loves it and that he looks forward to the time that it dials up! I pray that we can be an encouragement to him and share our family with him as much as possible.

Now - if you are one of my cousins or family members reading this and you aren't sending messages - do it! I try to send a short message every other day and if I use up all the paper and ink - I'll buy more because he has done so much for me that this is the least I can do for him!

2 comments:

David and Marianne said...

I am so excited to hear Melvin is enjoying his new "toy". I wondered how it was working...for some reason every time we try to send something it gets sent back to us....you have thoughts on that?

take care, Marianne

Brenda Rae said...

He just called tonight and said that he got yours today so something is working.