Sunday, January 13, 2008

Some Weekend Funnies

Jason came home on Friday and yes we survived with no mishaps! Praise the Lord.

I wish I had something significant from the weekend, but we spent it cleaning and wiring stuff up in the basement.

We did have a great movie night with pizza and popcorn. The kids have been into Shrek. I have seen the first one too much so we headed to Wal-Mart to get the others! The kids have been playing Shrek this whole week - Drew is Shrek, Ally is Fiona and our horse on a stick is donkey. The only funny with this is that one night Drew was telling Daddy on the phone what he had been doing. He said - I am Shrek, Ally is Fiona and mommy is the donkey. In the background I said - yeah I'm the a**. Drew quotes me telling his daddy - yeah mommy's the a**. Goodness. Let's hope that one doesn't go to school.

If you didn't find that funny - try our newest quote from tonight. The kids were suppose to be cleaning up their stuff before supper. Jason asked Ally - What shape is YOUR room in? She pauses and says - uh probably a big rectangle. I picked myself off the floor 5 minutes later. Jason said - I guess I walked into that one.

And finally our dramatic little boy. The only movie in the van this week has been Little Mermaid. They got to watch it several times with Thursday the whole thing since it took so long to get home from school. Drew has been singing like a crazy man and finally I asked him what he was. He told me that he was a white bird. After listening carefully I figured out that he was Scuttles in the love scene - Kiss the girl.

And the movie - my bootlegged version...

Drew's immitation...

How do you think he did?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Pretty Awesome Drew! Haha!

Sarah said...

You are pretty hilarious! Ha! We need to figure out a date!

Mindy said...

Isn't it funny what kids pick out and remember? I love that movie, but if someone was singing that part, I would have said they were making it up. :) Good job!