Monday, January 14, 2008

A Fun Surprise

Have you ever got a new coat out to find that last year you left money in the pocket - even if it is just a buck it thrills you!

I have been working on cleaning out/organizing the picture boxes since before we left STL. I have been a bad mom and haven't completed (hardly started) Drew's baby book and Ally's is halted at 10 months (about the time I got pregnant with Drew). I was going through Drew's cards (from BIRTH) and a $20 dropped out. That puts $20 more in his college fund than he had before!

Little surprises make me so happy!

2 comments:

Kim Harms said...

Brenda, this is a weird way to leave you this message, but I don't have your current email. Just wanted to let you know that you will be getting a postcard about ordering magazines for Carter's school. Please feel free to ignore it. We had to fill out a bunch of names and addresses for Carter to get a "prize" aka plastic junk. I told him he could do it before I realized just how many people we had to send it to. I was just going to send it to the grandparents.

Angi said...

Brenda,when we had been married about 5 years we found a pile of mail that had been delivered when we were on our honeymoon. It was in a box with our "good dishes" as you can tell we never used them. Anyway there was a wedding card with a gift in it. Unfortunately a check. I thought it might mess up my great aunts banking account if I cashed the check 5 yrs later. Congrats to you though on your surprise.