Friday, June 1, 2007

Man School?

A long time ago when Jason was leveling the yard out, I asked how he knew what he was doing. How do you know if you are smoothing it out or how much to take off the top or how do you know if you have got it so the water will run off correctly? I don't know how many of my friends would know the answer. Jason shrugged trying to think of an answer that would satisfy my quest - ummmmm - "Man School? I don't know!"

There was a photo here BUT Jason asked me kindly to take it off - I think he is hot without his shirt on! (leveling out the pool area - question: How do you know it is level? Answer: I use a long board to check. Notice the fist, I don't think I was suppose to take that picture.)

Good grief!!! Now when my inquiring mind wants to know (wonder where Ally gets all her questioning abilities?) and he can't give me a good answer - I just say - Man School???

(planting 1 of our 6 new BABY trees - question: How do you know how to get it perfect with out messing up my yard? Answer: glare - leave me alone I am working.)

1 comment:

AKA said...

Man School? I'm sure they learn a lot there - but is there a multi-tasking elective they all skip??? :)