Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Waiting..Waiting..Waiting..


AND NOW THEY ARE FINALLY MARRIED!!!!

Ashley and Mike McLaren are friends of our from STL. They have been engaged for two and a half years I think! Ashley was our dear babysitter that held up even when Ally didn't want to see her walk in the door! (Ally cried when she saw Ashley.) Ashley helped us out sooooo much. We love them and wish them a blessed marriage!

A normal Mikey face - Jason and I can beat Mike and Randy (his dad) any time in Spades!!


Ashley waiting for her prince while he dances with him mom!

1 comment:

Michelle Ross said...

I'm finally getting caught up and have Mike and Ash's slideshow here:
http://www.undergracephoto.com/2007/mcclarenchapman/

Now one more wedding to go and I can stat working on my friends' pictures!! You guys are so patient!