Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Thirty-One

Jason is getting old! I hope that he had a good day. The kids and I made rice krispie treats and surprised him at the office. Sounds like they were a hit!

We also made him a cake (thus the picture of the kids licking the beaters - they take after their mommy!) We ate at Jason's favorite restaurant - Texas Roadhouse! He has been saving room in his stomach for about a week. He didn't eat lunch on Tuesday so he would be really hungry. Tuesday night - should they be busy??? Well party of 8 about 80-90 minutes - WHAT?!?!? Okay we will sit back to back - 25 minutes. Ten minutes later they called us up and found a table for all to sit together. AWESOME!

We went home and ate jello cake (thus the reason for no frosting). I can decorate a cake, but cakes don't get eaten at our house. I usually end up throwing them away after a week. Jello cake will be lucky to be around this weekend. Jason hates it when I put the cool-whip on the cake so I couldn't even do sprinkles. We had beautiful singing and the candles had to be relit since Drew and Ally blew them out too quickly.

I hope that my sweety had a great day - and he got what he wanted a rain gauge and some money!

No comments: